House Sales Condo Sales
Copyright © Paquette Realty
All Rights Reserved: 2003--2019
Hello, soon-to-be home buyer, my name is Clinton Paquette. For the home buying process to go smoothly, you need to be organized, and know what's happening in your real estate market. If you're not up-to-date in these two areas, I will enlighten you.
But to start, and only if you haven't already done so, I will help you obtain a home loan pre-approval letter, stating how much of a home you can afford. This pre-qualification letter will eventually accompany your offer-to-purchase agreement. Second, you must then decide which form of home ownership will be suitable for you -- a single family residential house, or a condominium.
But, you say, I still have the following questions for you, Clinton:
1. What is the difference between a residential house, and a condo?
2. If I purchase a condo, would I also own the land?
3. Which form of ownership requires less maintenance, and who pays for that property upkeep?
4. How much down-payment money will I need?
5. How much will my home loan closing costs be?
In my $50 class, I will answer those questions, and more. Whether you're a first time home buyer, or upgrading to a larger home, I will take you step-by-step in the home buying process. And because the seller pays my commission, you pay nothing. To schedule an appointment with me, call 586.443.0125. As always, I'm looking forward to hearing from you!